THE very best in business achievements across the Wee County were recognised at the 2017 Clacks Business Awards last night.
There were winners from a wide range of backgrounds, including new upstarts, established organisations and not-for-profit groups.
Hosted by BBC presenter Bryan Burnett, the fourth annual awards showcased the wealth of talent the county has to offer, noting the impressive forward strides made by all those who made the shortlist.
For more, pick up a copy of next week’s Alloa Advertiser…
The full list of winners were:
- Best Not-For-Profit Organisation Award: Sauchie Community Group
- Excellence in Customer Service: Inglewood House and Spa
- Food, Drink and Hospitality Award: The Ladybird Tea Room
- Most Promising New Business Award – sponsored by Business Gateway: Airborne Lens
- Most Impressive Employee of the Year Award – sponsored by Ministry of Defence: Francesca Hollinshead (Gean House)
- Retail Business of the Year: Rhona McCallum, Ltd.
- Apprenticeship Award – sponsored by Clackmannanshire Business: Lee Buchan (Diageo Abercrombie)
- The Outstanding Performance Business Award – sponsored by Ceteris: Emblation Limited
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our sponsors Business Gateway, Ceteris, Clacksmannanshire Business, Ministry of Defence, and our support partners Diageo and RMD for supporting the Clacks 2017 Business Awards.